What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Types of cookies and how we use them
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website and enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve our site’s performance and functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username or language preferences) and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver content and advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To gather analytics and usage statistics.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To deliver personalized content and advertisements.
- To monitor and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activities.
You have the option to manage or delete cookies at any time. Most web browsers allow you to control cookie settings through their settings or preferences menus. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of the Website.